Friday, September 08, 2006

Scarface

Scarface Takes an Office Job

In an alternative universe where Tony Montana lives after being gunned down by drug lords from Cuba, Tony decides to turn his life around, and takes a job interning at Allen and Bateman, in the Acquisitions and Mergers department. This is his story.

Bob: Alright everyone, this week’s office theme is going to be TRUST. We are all going to work on building trust by taking part in trust exercises.

Tony: Who do I trust? Me.

Ted: Oh come on Tony, you have to trust other people, you don’t have to lie to yourself.

Tony: I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Jeff: Alright well Tony you catch me when I fall backwards, I trust you enough to let you help me. Watch my back.

Tony: Better than your front, lemme tell you. Much easier to watch.

[Falls back, Tony catches him, clapping and cheers ensure]

Jeff: You caught me! I knew that you said you would but I didn’t expect it!

Tony: All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?

Bob: Of course Tony, why would we ever say that you would break your word, you’re a great guy!

Tony: I got ears, ya know. I hear things.

Comments:
this has potential, but it still needs a bit more work in the department of providing a sense of where we are, what is happening, and who Bob is. As it is, it becomes more of a one line type of joke, rather than being a fully developed sketch, but then again, that may be your interest in the sketch.

If you are interested in combining folks together of odd pairings, then obviously Tony Montana and Chewbacca have to team up. Perhaps they are on the same bowling team with someone else. Say George Bush?
 
i like the idea. i can also do a half decent Tony Montana ill practice it and maybe you'll let me do it tonight on the radio. I think we should make the next one a collaborative between us and keep the Tony character but stray from just movie quotes although i do like the orignality.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?