Thursday, September 28, 2006

I can't wait till next week

Good class on Wed. I think that we got a lot of good ideas churning. I hope that you can bring a bunch of material in on friday to throw around. I think one of the best parts of this class is that if you can bring a script in early (or at least before the show on tuesday) twelve other kids can read it and comment on it and help make it better. It's like going to TJ's and it makes everyone more confident with the scripts.

I know that schools going to get busy soon so set aside time to write. Sometimes with longer vague assingments i put them off too long, but if you pencil a little time in every once in a while, it will really help out. Keep on top of your school work and keep up the good work in class!

Don't drink milk before class on friday. I want all of your voices to be clear and vibrant.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?