Sunday, August 27, 2006

What do you like better?

(Ok....so i have a couple ideas for the direction of this thing...either the bed wetters or the chess club.... I have a draft for each which ill post once im done typing them both up, I think this set up may be way to long. I dont know. Thanks Carolina and Amanda and Johny for the help. Good luck guys.)


Announcer (in a deep tone...JJ):

“Once upon a time, in a college not far from here, two girls embarked on a quest for glory, greatness, and ultimate skankiness. Some called them hero’s, some called them whores, but all agreed that their quest was um….interesting to say the least. This is their story.”

Sally the Slut:

Leslie, I am so bored. Like there is nothing to do at this stupid college anymore.

Leslie:

Common, there is always a party at the TKE house, lets just go over there.

Sally the Slut:

Leslie, I’ve already dated with Robby, Jason, and Chris. Plus all the other guys there are just plain creepy.

Leslie:

What about that soccer party, those are fun.

Sally the Slut:

Eh, those haven’t been the same since me …..(plug in smoething)

Leslie:

There’s an ATO thing?

Sally the Slut:

BORING!

Leslie:

We could hang out with the surf club?

Sally the Slut:

Nah, already road their wave.

Leslie:

What about the Frisbee club?

Sally the Slut:

Leslie, already flicked their disk.

Leslie:

What about the Gay and Lesbian alience?......... ok nevermind. That was a dumb idea. But seriously, not to offend you, but Sally, I think you have been to every party imaginable at this college. I mean you have hung out with every club, every group, I mean every thing but the like the chess club.

Sally the slut:

Leslie…Your right!

Leslie:

Right about what?

Sally the Slut:

There are so many diverse boys out there. My tastes of grown more cultured than the typical jock, frat boy, and other untrue stereotypes. I need to expand my horizons, expect the unexpected, experience everything!

Leslie:

What the hell are you talking about you weirdo.

Sally the Slut:

“I Sally McSluterson, vow that by the end of my 6 year college career, I will have dated a boy from every club, every ethnicity, and every organization on campus.”

Leslie:
EVERY ORGANIZATION?!

Sally the Slut:

Yes, Every organization.

Leslie:

Even the Dungeons and Dragons Club?

Sally the Slut:

Yes, even the D&D Club.

Leslie:

Sally, some of those international clubs have kids that don’t even speak English.

Sally the Slut:

It doesn’t matter. Nothing can stop me, not a language barrier, not anything. I am on a mission from God.

Leslie:
You’re a crazy person.

Sally the Slut:

No, I’m inspired.

Announcer:

“And so, the quest began. Leslie and Sally journeyed far and wide in their quest to broaden their horizon. They ventured to rugby fields, and polo grounds, multi-cultural fairs, and ho-downs. They even stopped by my radio station for a quick…um…talk (Sally: Damn right we did.) Indeed. Everything seemed to be going smoothly for Sally, that is until she tried her hand in the club that is shunned by all clubs, even the computer geeks. A club so dorky that even the Role Players wont fraternized with them. It is here where we find Sally’s quest again.”

Ryan:

Welcome to the Bed Wetters Association, home to the overexcited, the urinarilly challenged, and those who just like soiling their sheets.


Comments:
This could work quite well, I especially like the comment about the groups that have students that don't even speak English.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?