Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ok Guys. Im working on the "Slutty Chick Skit" (The one about the girl that tries to get w/ a guy from a nerdy club or whatnot) and I need some ideas for clubs that wouldn't offend any person in particular. We have an Anime club and a Star Trech club here at rollins so I dont really want to use one of those, and we are already doin the chubacka thing and I dont want to get to repeditive with the Star Wars gimick, so I was wondering if you had any ideas. Just bounce them at me and we can take it from there. Good luck w/ all your scripts and junk.

If you guys want to ahve another session to discuss what we have come up w/ so far, we can meet in the pod where we rehearsed the Men In Black dance at around 6 o clock? Then we can all head over to the soccer game and whatever....Good luck guys.

Comments:
dungeon and dragons club...or any video game..like crash bandicoot...haha. or we could do comic book club....computers...bed wetters...haha i dunno...call me
 
I like the bed wetters club

bed wetting is always good for a laugh

unless of course it is you who wets the bed, then it's not really all that funny,

just kind of damp
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?